Automate your lead nurturing efforts with LeadPath.
Do you have a set routine covering how to nurture leads through your sales funnel? If you do or don’t, automating your lead nurturing process not only results in a consistent message being sent to all prospects and customers, but it can save you valuable time in chasing down where leads are in the sales funnel and figuring out next steps.
Keep your company and its services or products foremost in your prospects’ minds by creating a lead nurturing plan. By analyzing your data on LeadPath, you’ll be able to identify what messages and promotions move prospects more quickly towards a sale, and you can tailor your messages around that information.
Having an automated process to take care of lead nurturing means your sales force can focus on more productive things, like closing sales. Automatically sending out emails on promotions and sales helps a lead along the funnel and is a valuable step in the sales process that doesn’t need a profusion of human capital to accomplish.
Benefits of Using Lead Nurturing
- Establish contact immediately. When you automate your lead nurturing process, the first thing that happens is an instant contact with a prospect, usually in the form of an email. The quicker you establish contact, the more pleased your lead will be with your fast response and the longer you’ll remain in his or her mind.
- Become the known expert. Lead nurturing lets you put your best information in front of a prospect or lead. You can establish your company as a known expert in a field by supplying timely and informative content that educates. When leads start to look forward to your email messages because of the great content included, they move that much farther down the sales funnel.
- Consistent messaging. When all of your lead nurturing activities are automated, your brand message is consistent and inspires confidence in your leads. Nothing turns a lead off faster than inconsistent messages being sent from multiple sources in the same company.
- Gather more lead information. Automated lead nurturing can generate more in-depth information about your prospects. By tracking who opens what messages, you can pinpoint the type of information that interests them and what they respond to. This will help you tailor your messages to your prospect’s likes and dislikes, increasing your conversion rates.
- Shorten your sales cycle. Nurtured leads are proven to have a shorter sales cycle than non-nurtured leads. Shortened sales cycles can boost your bottom line exponentially and open up your funnel to more leads in the future.
- Upsell to current customers. Lead nurturing series can target current and past customers to update them on a new service or new products being released that might be of interest to them. The opportunity to upsell through lead nurturing has an immediate impact on revenues as it costs much less to sell to a current or past customer than it does to acquire a new one.
- Generate referrals. If your lead nurturing system is functioning at peak and your content is creative and informative, the chances are good that your emails will be forwarded to your prospect’s co-workers, family, and friends. You can exponentially expand your reach outside of your current sales funnel by creating shareable and important content that gets passed from person to person.
Lead nurturing generates results. And it’s easy to do with LeadPath’s Lead Nurturing application that lets you automate the process so you can “set it and forget it.”
Contact the experts at LeadPath today for a free demo to learn how lead nurturing can help you move sales more easily and quickly through your cycle.