How Good Are Your Leads?
Are you handing off the best of the best to your sales force each time? Are you sure?
By using LeadPath’s Lead Quality Analytics, take the guesswork out of determining what’s an “A” lead and what’s a “B” lead. Using data to support your analysis of leads generated, you can get more qualified leads to your sales force, resulting in more sales and higher revenues.
LeadPath’s Lead Quality Analytics goes beyond the mathematical scoring of leads and uses predictive technology to qualify leads. By using custom variables that help you pinpoint what attributes generate a quality lead, all of the lead data you have available in the LeadPath platform can be used to qualify leads.
Know exactly where a lead stands in the buying process and get those hot leads to your sales force quickly and efficiently by analyzing your data with Lead Quality Analytics. By predicting with more accuracy the likelihood of a lead converting into a sales, your closing rates will skyrocket using the LeadPath analytics.
Understanding what attributes result in lead conversion opens your way to analyzing advanced reporting and follow-up responses concerning the leads in your funnel.
Benefits of Using Lead Quality Analytics
- Forecast trends. Does your lead quality increase at certain times of the year or with certain promotions? With LeadPath’s Lead Quality Analytics, you can forecast trends and patterns that you see arising from the data. Using data to analyze the ups and downs of the market and your sales force performance in different market conditions, you can better forecast sales numbers with greater accuracy in the future.
- Better understand customers. Do you know what variables encourage or detract from a lead converting to a sale? This is important information for any company to have if they want to optimize their closing effectiveness. The better you understand your customers and what makes them buy, the better you can target upselling opportunities to current customers and the better you will be at identifying which leads will convert more easily to sales.
- Improve business performance. Without data to analyze where your sales process is weak, improvement becomes much more difficult. To identify those areas in the conversion process that need strengthening or those areas that seem more effective in converting leads to sales, you can improve your company’s sales performance and conversion rates. When your sales force knows exactly what to focus on based on lead quality analytics, you can center your efforts on those areas known to improve results.
- Drive strategic decision-making. How do you know where to focus your marketing efforts? With LeadPath’s Lead Quality Analytics, you’ll know what campaigns and marketing efforts are converting more leads and you can focus your budget on those that have the greatest ROI. Strategic decisions about the future of your sales force and your marketing activities can be made with more clarity when you have the data to back them up.
- Predict behavior. Use LeadPath’s Lead Quality Analytics to predict when a lead will most likely convert and where in the process that happens more frequently. When you can predict the future behavior of leads and customers, you can close more sales with accuracy and efficiency, improving your bottom line.
The future of lead generation revolves around the data that can be mined from your prospects and customers. Dig deep into the data with LeadPath’s Lead Quality Analytics, and get the competitive advantage of knowing more than your competitors.
Contact us today for a free demo of LeadPath’s powerful Lead Quality Analytics and envision your future sales success.